Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I block someone from emailing me from a yahoo account?

It appears someone has gotten your email address.


You could add their email address to your blocked senders list. Click on "Options" then on "Block Sender." Add their email address to this box and click "Block Sender."





It could be the latest additions to yahoo.


"The Fan Panel" section will show your email address unless you go into your Answers Profile and change it.


Click on your Avatar, then on Edit My Info. Go to the section about "Fan Panel." Uncheck the box next to "Allow other Answers users to be my fan." Click "View" then "OK."


If this doesn't work, you've been hacked and will need to open a new account with a new ID and password.
How do I block someone from emailing me from a yahoo account?
There is place in your yahoo page I think is says something like email options and you can find where is say block mail go in there and it will tell you just what to do hope you find it and it works it will block any address you put in there if the mail is coming to your yahoo address
Reply:As long as you do not have their email address in your email address book, all you need to do is Spam them. They will never be able to send you anymore email ever again. Spamming automatically will block their email address.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive