Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some company or someone keep emailing me. How can I stop this?

Speed-dating company thing keep emailing me and advertising. And its really annoying. How can I stop this.





I dont know why they are emailing me because i have never signed for speed-dating mainly because i am 13years old!!!!





If it helps they email my windows live account (msn).





Please help me and give instructions on how to stop this emailing!! So annoying!!





Thank you in advance x
Some company or someone keep emailing me. How can I stop this?
Your getting spam :-) but since it hotmail it very hard to block them (its browser) But microsoft made a feature to block them (dont always work) but tick the message and click on "Junk" now every single message that came from that exatct address will be blocked it wont work, if they change their email address each time.
Reply:Mark it as junk and all of their emails will always go to your junk folder .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive