Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I ues the "BLOCK" to block someone from emailing me? They are harassing me and I want thrm to go away f?

Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;block addresses (under the Spam option on the left).





Enter that exact address---click "add block".


Future emails from that address will be deleted immediately upon arriving at your account---you'll never see them. The sender is NOT notified that they have been blocked (for security purposes). They will think you are still getting their emails----HA---joke's on them.





On the other hand:


If you're talking about spam mail----blocking those addresses is mostly ineffective, cause they change their addresses with each mailing to avoid the blocks.


Just click the Spam tab on them and let Yahoo deal with them, which they do by automatically deleting the Spam folder at preset times.
How do I ues the "BLOCK" to block someone from emailing me? They are harassing me and I want thrm to go away f?
Look for the 'Options' link at upper right corner of mail screen and click on it


Options /mail options / blocked addresses


Enter the E-mail address you wish blocked and click on 'add block'


you will never get mail from that address again.
unusual name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive