Saturday, October 24, 2009

Any ideas on what to write when emailing my boss for a permanant position?

i have been working on a one year contract with this department in the hospital, and my contract finishes end of june, i really enjoy this job and get along with anyone and everyone, they all say how they want me to stay but as my time is coming to an end i would like to stay on...what can i email my manager??


if they dont have a vacancy i would have to start applying elsewhere so i need to know now whether im staying or not =[


help x
Any ideas on what to write when emailing my boss for a permanant position?
Do NOT send an E mail. Write a letter and deliver it to him in person. Explain the contents and the reasons you wish to stay and then give him the time to read your letter and make a decision.
Reply:You must grabed the bull by it's horns.. don't send an email, tell your boss you would like to have a meeting.. and then tell him/her face to face how do you feel about the company,your position and ask what are the probabilities of you staying ppermanent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive