Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Emailing to yahoo user on same computer?

Why can't I send an email to a yahoo user when they use the same computer that I do?
Emailing to yahoo user on same computer?
You should be able to since the email goes through Yahoo and not the computer itself. I sit at my Sister's house and use her computer, sign in on my account and send her a email to her account on her computer. And she gets it. My daughter does the same thing on my computer. So I don't know how you are trying to do it. You didn't specify the problem you are having trying to do it.
Reply:Iam not sure I know what you are talking about? Why are you emailing your computer. Your email program works off your "C" drive. If (2) of you operate the same computer---why are you trying to email that person. Just tell him/her what you want. If you have more details and want to contact me that would be fine. Email is bascally sending or receiving from your computer to receiving/sending to a different computer.
unusual name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive