Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yahoo mail Question: can I block someone from emailing me?

I get the same stupid email from some companies and they don't have an "unsubscribe" link. I ask them to remove be but it doesn't work.





How can I block someone?
Yahoo mail Question: can I block someone from emailing me?
For New Yahoo Mail:


Go to options -%26gt; mail options -%26gt; spam -%26gt; type the unwanted email address under add a blocked address -%26gt; click add -%26gt; click "save changes".





For Mail Classic


Go to "mail options" in the top bar -%26gt; management -%26gt; block addresses -%26gt; under "add block" enter the email address you want to be blocked. Click "add block", click "yes" to set the block.
Reply:Yes, click the Options button on the right. You will see Block Addresses and click that, to put the mailer's address. Copy and paste is the easiest way, and then the mail will automatically be blocked. You can always choose to unblock it.


If you're not sure you want to completely block the emails, another idea would be to create a folder and then have Yahoo automatically place the particular email in your folder.


Click Filters, then you can give it a name, then you can look at the rules to see the details for your filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive