Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I make my hp pavilion lap top add Yahoo as an email choice when emailing internet pages to people?

When I visit internet web sites and try to email the page, I can't because I don't use Outlook Express, Hotmail, Microsoft Office Outlook or MSN Explorer. In my Yahoo internet Tools menu in the Programs file under Internet Options, Yahoo is not listed as an Email choice. How do I add Yahoo to the drop down list?
How do I make my hp pavilion lap top add Yahoo as an email choice when emailing internet pages to people?
Was reading through this. Probably the same thing you are searching for. Haven't try it though





http://email.about.com/od/yahoomailtips/...





Cheers %26amp; Bottoms Up
Reply:it is not usually the comp but the site owners choice to llow what e-mail provider to send to
babies names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive