Saturday, October 24, 2009

I use my e mail address book when emailing and always get a failure notice. why is this?

I use my address book when e mailing and I get faiure notices back, why is this?
I use my e mail address book when emailing and always get a failure notice. why is this?
Verify the address, spelling, and ISP.





If the address has been discontinued that will happen in either case.
Reply:Please add details, like what you did and how you did it? Anything you did that led up to this. Also, which program?





In Yahoo, click on "TO" to open your address book for emailing, check the boxes next to the names you wish to send to, go to the top and click on "Insert Checked Contacts."





In Outlook, you need to highlight a name, then click in the field (TO, BC OR BCC) to insert the name in the window below.
name dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive