Monday, October 12, 2009

Question about emailing with cell phones?

I am trying to email my pictures on my phone and i tried doing 4 pictures and it didnt work, the email stayed in my outbox for quite a while. now i am trying to do one picture and it still remained. I dont have any emailing plans, but it should just go and cost me 25 cents. I use cingular.
Question about emailing with cell phones?
Customer service for Cingular is your best option.





This technology is old enough that the bugs should've been worked out, but for some reason, the cell carriers still have problems.





Ask the cust. svc. person to open a ticket and give you a call back when the phone will work as advertised. Make sure you get a name from them, and a phone number you can call for updates on the ticket. This kind of ticket should take no more than one week, so stay on them.
baby boy names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive