Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to get helpful answers when emailing Yahoo?

I work for a rather large web hosting company and every time I email Yahoo! about an email problem, I get nothing but autoresponders. It wouldn't be bad if it were just one but I get the same one every time, even when responding or providing completely different information.





I fill out all the forms as completely as possible yet, I get nothing. Does anyone know of ways of getting USEFUL answers out of the Yahoo! help robots?
How to get helpful answers when emailing Yahoo?
My first answer or two is often an autoresponder, but after a couple of email replies in the same thread, I usually finally get a real person.





So, all I can say is be a little more patient/persistent.





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive