Sunday, May 23, 2010

Emailing on verizon blackberry pearl?

I just bought a verizon blackberry pearl and I have my gmail account set up already. I need to set up my work email on it though. Does anyone know how I can add the email account to my blackberry?
Emailing on verizon blackberry pearl?
You will need to contact your company in order to set up your company email on your cell phone blackberry. You will need to get the server names for your company email. You will need to get the incoming server name (for your incoming mail) and then smtp server name (for you to send out your emails). Make sure to ask also what your login and password for your account is by your company. Once you have this information then you can input this in the POP3 or IMAP email setup in your blackberry.
babies names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive