Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So I made one of those "fan box" emails and now they keep emailing me!! How do I stop it?

I've seen quite a few users on YA trying to get out of their fanbox account, so I looked into it. This is their website: http://www.fanbox.com/socnet/ - they are not associated with Yahoo and are no part of the Yahoo business whatsoever. I then went to a couple of forums and in everyone of them people were complainig about fanbox. It seems that they offer many applications, but that they are mainly after mail addresses to send you lots of spam.





http://mypeoplesvoice.com/?p=185 - In this Google group "greyjackal" posted 2008-06-12 21:35:14: %26lt;%26lt;I just tried fanbox. it not only went after my yahoo and hotmail email addresses, it also went after my firefox autofill info. it also popped open a paypal login window...%26gt;%26gt;





To sum it all up: I highly suggest to get rid of that account as soon as possible before it does any more damage!!!





Check this Yahoo Question and follow the advise given in the BA: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/?qi...
So I made one of those "fan box" emails and now they keep emailing me!! How do I stop it?
Before I even made the email thing, they were spamming me! Also when you log in, you see this things that says get this NOW type Yes in the box! And I keep worrying about them charging me or something.


Can someone answer me when it says this: Mobile Billing Summary


Created By:Shanda Price:$7.99 and then has my phone # is it billing me????????? please let me know I am really freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive