Sunday, May 23, 2010

What can i do to prevent someone from emailing me and also to report them about what they are emailing?

I want to report that person and stop them from emailing in the future
What can i do to prevent someone from emailing me and also to report them about what they are emailing?
block them and then find out who there provider is, exm.@yahoo.com or @hotmail.com....... contact and report
Reply:I had a person send me a very (VERY) rude email. They just saw one of my questions, used the link under my name to get to my Q%26amp;A page and sent me an email from there.





Anyhow, to fix it, I forwarded the message to the Yahoo team with a note saying that this kind of email was not what I had in mind when I allowed email to be sent to me from this site, and they took care of it.





I don't think there is anything you can do to prevent it (yet), except for disallowing emails on your Q%26amp;A page.





Hope this helps. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive