Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emailing pictures to my ATT phone?

I was wondering how I can email from my yahoo email address a picture from my computer to my Samsung SYNC phone from ATT. I've tried the MMS address and TXT address from the site and I only received the TXT one, but no other files with the picture. Anyone know the answer to this? And btw I am not concerned with how much it costs. Unless I have to do it online.
Emailing pictures to my ATT phone?
Hok. This is what you do. btw i have the same phone, (GO SYNC!) but its universal on any phone. OK so you send the picture to yournumber@mms.att.net your number is like 1112223333 (duh). then you will get the text on your phone with the pic. btw it may take a while to arrive cuz its a picture message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive