Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am having trouble emailing photos any good ideas?

I have pictures stored in my computer that I would like to send but when I click on the option to email these pictures nothing happens. My computer has gotten real slow and i have a lot of problems with programs not responding
I am having trouble emailing photos any good ideas?
This is really two questions. For the first one, about pictures uploading, I'm not sure how much help I can be. All I can say is that maybe the files are too big. You should shrink them to a smaller size and then see if they attach any more easily.





The computer being really slow could be caused by a couple of things. First: viruses and spy ware. This would also explain why your email server might not allow you to send attachments. Do you have a good anti virus program? If not, you should get one, and you'll probably find that your computer benefits hugely.





If that's not the problem, maybe memory is. You might not have enough memory for your computer to function properly. This is my first guess as to what's wrong. It could also explain why your computer crashes or responds badly when you try to upload a large file, such as a picture file.





And if memory isn't a problem, the problem is probably that your computer has crashed enough times that program files have gotten corrupted--which, in turn, makes the computer crash more, which corrupts more files, etc. The problem will only get worse from here on out. In order to fix this, you should back up your hard drive and then reformat it, because this is the only way to clear corrupted program files out of the works.
Reply:It sounds like you may have a lot of temp files slowing you down... probably old cookies or something. Run a disk clean up and a defrag... that should help with the slowness. You can find both of those options under start/programs/accessories/system tools


It won't screw up anything on your computer, just gets rid of stuff your computer remembers "seeing" like every image on every page you go to.


Now as for your photo situation, try checking out PhotoMail. Yahoo has a whole help thing on sending pictures! I've listed the link below.
male name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive